100% (earn in): Interest in the 4500 Hectare (45 km2) Campbell Gold Project
- A ~10km long prospective alteration corridor was identified by Ontario Government bedrock mapping initiatives in the area from the late 1970’s (Report 251).
- Extensive sulphide mineralization is described near a regionally significant mafic volcanic – metasedimentary contact zone with reports of significant alteration “sericite schist” along the trend.
- The property hosts numerous shear zone and iron formation hosted gold prospects associated with Pb and Ag minerals. Reports suggest the enveloping folded iron formation may exceed 90m thick.
- No modern exploration work has been reported in over 60 years despite prospective geology and relatively good access.
- Ethos is currently completing a high resolution airborne magnetic survey and acquiring detailed satellite imagery this Fall and follow up prospecting and sampling Is expected to begin in the spring of 2021.